Guys, buckle up (as they say) for a biggggg blog post summarizing the amazing Tampa River Center Wedding of Matt and Zoe.
I brought my Fujifilm along for this one so there are double the favorites!!
I was stoked before knowing anything about this wedding because I was finally getting to second shoot for Karin Maria Photography. She captured our proposal 3 years ago and I’ve been itching ever since to work with her at a wedding. We have recommended each other to brides for years because of how similar our styles are. Also because we KNOW the other will give the best client experience!
So thankful to have captured memories at this Tampa River Center wedding for Matt + Zoe. And even more thankful to work for an amazing friend, Karin. Enjoy these favs!
- Side note – there are a ton of Fujifilm shots sprinkled in here because I adore so many of them😍
- Another side note – I want to explain a couple of my favorite photos and why they’re special to me.
- Father of the Bride Waiting – You’ll see this photo shortly but it’s of Zoe’s dad. As I was coming back from taking pictures of Matt getting ready, I saw Zoe’s dad waiting outside her hotel room to be brought in for their First Look. He was standing exactly like he is in the picture when I saw him. Just taking in those moments before seeing his daughter in her gown on her wedding day. LOVEE LOVEEEEE LOVEEEEEEE.
- All the behind-the-scenes shots I captured of Karin throughout the day. It’s tough for photographers to get photos of themselves on the job. I make it a point to serve them by capturing a few BTS.
- Any photo that shows all the glitter and sparkles on Zoe’s dress😍
- There’s a photo of two random people we (myself and the bridal party) quickly ran into in the hotel lobby. They were saying they noticed a wedding was happening. Well, it happened to be their 40th(??) wedding anniversary that day! They said it was so special to see a newlywed couple get married on the same day. If only they got to meet the bride and groom to tell them.
Another recent wedding to check out more of my portfolio
Dr. Phillips’ House Wedding | Ian + Ashley